Earth Day Dallas is an annual festival seeking to elevate environmental awareness and change the way North Texans think, live and work. But most of all, it’s family-friendly fun!!
The event is April 21-22, 10am-6pm, at Fair Park in Dallas, where you will have access to over 600,000 square feet of indoor & outdoor events
And the best part – admission is FREE!! You can’t beat that!
Click here to view the schedule of events. Entertainment and programming includes:
- The Eco-Expo will showcase green initiatives of corporations, small businesses, non-profits, government groups, hospitals, universities and more.
- Green Talk Speaker Series with topics including water, global warming, gardening and the future sustainability of North Texas
- Artfully Green Film Series
- Family Zone featuring Radio Disney and hands-on environmental activities
- Live music at the Band Shell featuring Amos Lee
- Home & Garden Workshop corner demonstrating composting, rainwater harvesting, and green money-saving tips
- Earth Yoga
- Picnic for the Planet: Help break the world’s record for the largest, simultaneous global picnic!
- DFW Truck Farm 5K Fun Run
- Live BMX shows
- Dallas Urban Debate Alliance environmental, student debates
- Dance Performances
- Gardening, cooking, and money-saving live demonstrations
- The Children’s Corner will entertain kids with music, zoo animals, arts-and-crafts, short plays and educational demonstrations.
Additional attractions include The Dallas Aquarium, The Museum of Nature and Science, Texas Discovery Gardens, African American Museum of Life and Culture, The Women’s Museum: An Institute for the Future and the Texas Museum of Automotive History.
Fair Park will charge $10 for parking. We encourage you to avoid he hassles of parking altogether & take the Green Line to the Fair Park Station.